THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
The 2018 International Congress of Plant Pathology (ICPP2018) Organizing Committee is offering need-based travel awards to increase access for early- and mid-career plant pathologists and related plant health scientists working in developing countries who otherwise would not be able to participate in the Congress.
ICPP18 bursary awards are available, based on eligibility and selection, for the express purpose of offsetting costs associated with attending ICPP18 (i.e. registration, airfare, and/ or lodging).
Application Process, Key Dates, and Selection
- Those interested in receiving ICPP2018 Bursary Assistance Award funds must complete and submit the ICPP2018 Bursary Assistance Award Application Form by 12:00 p.m. (central daylight time U.S.A.) on August 31, 2017. Applications received after this time will NOT be considered.
- Application may be submitted online or faxed (print PDF application form below).
- Application requires the contact information and signature of a supervisor or department head.
- Application requires a short description of the topic you would like to propose for your abstract. (Submission for abstracts will be late Fall, 2017).
- The ICPP2018 Bursary Committee will review all applications.
Applicants will be notified no later than November 1, 2017 as to the disposition of their requests.
ONLINE SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Download the 2017 Bursary Assistance Fund Application Form
- Complete the application, noting the above requirements.
- Save PDF file in the following format:
FAMILY NAME_FIRST NAME_ICPP2018.pdf
- Complete the online form and upload the final version of your PDF application.
- You will receive an email receipt of your application submission.
The application will also be accepted through fax:
Please include a cover sheet with the following:
Bursary Application ICPP2018
Family Name, First Name
To Fax number: +1.651.454.0766